Sunday 15 June 2014

Free Shipping On ELF UK Website

If you don't already know that ELF are giving people who order on their site FREE SHIPPING. I love when Elf makes the shipping free because it means that I can buy products that I have wanted to try out for some time and I can now buy it without paying for the shipping. I know I lot of people will be jumping at the chance to buy Elf goodies without the shipping cost. I have already picked and checked out with products that I wanted to try. Also they have a clearance section in which all the baked products (eyeshadow, blush and bronzer) and other products are reduced to half price. So for the baked blush, rather than paying £3.95 you will pay £1.98 which is a pretty good discount.

To claim the free shipping, you will need to checkout with products that add up to over £10 which come on, its not hard to find something that you want to try. There is no code required, the shipping will automatically be free when you checkout. The free shipping ends 10:30am BST 16/06/2014. Also this is just available for UK but if you do buy from another country you will have to pay for your shipping.


If you would like to take advantage of the free shipping then click here for more detail

No comments:

Post a Comment