Wednesday 21 October 2015

October Beauty Savings and Deals

This is going to be another new series of posts on my blog. I thought I might as well write a blog post about all the savings and deals that are around in the shops either online or in store for people in the UK. I love finding deals and saving money on products that I actually want to purchase myself. It can be quite hard to figure out which is the best deal within different shops, so I have designed a post that will help you with that. Every month, I will research the latest deals within the two main drugstore shops (Boots and Superdrug) and any department stores within the UK. 

Moving on, I have researched and selected the main deals and savings for October 2015.


Superdrug 

  • Free Tote Bag  - If you buy any products that are in the 3 for 2 scheme then you will receive a Tote bag. The tote bag looks to be a normal size tote, so you can get a magazine in the bag without folding it in half. However, you are still getting one product free (The cheapest) and you get a free tote bag. I will definitely be going to Superdrug soon as I have a hit list of products and I will see what this offer is all about. This offer ends 24th November 2015 and only one bag per transaction. 



  •  Buy 1 get 2nd half price on Rimmel Tanning products - At the moment, Superdrug is running a deal on Rimmel tanning products. This is all the tanning products from instant to gradual to face bronzers that Rimmel makes. It is getting into that time of year where we all wish to have a nice looking tan and this deal will certainly help you to achieve that look.

Boots

  • 750 points if you buy 2 Clarins products - This offer is only available to advantage card holders. You should own an advantage card if you buy a lot of beauty products anyway! So if you buy any two Clarins products (Skincare and Make-up), then you will receive 750 points on your advantage card.
  •  Free gift at Revlon - If you buy three Revlon products then you will receive a free Revlon Photoready Prime + Anti - Shine Balm. The shine balm costs £9.99, so you are getting a brilliant saving. Also, because Boots are running their 3 for 2, you can also buy three products, get one free and then get another free product. I think this is a very good deal.

  • Save 1/3 On L'oreal Skincare - I know 1/3 off products is not an awful lot of saving, but it is still money off right? At the moment, Boots have reduced most of the L'oreal skincare line by 1/3. So for example, if I wanted to buy the Skin Perfection Anti Fatigue cream, it would cost me £7.99 instead of £11.99 saving me £4.00. This deal is good if you use their skincare range already or would like to try some of their products.


  • Barry M Halloween Bundle - On the Boots website, I found this make-up bundle. Basically, this bundle of make-up is for Halloween and it involves some dark shades/colours.Within this bundle, you will receive; Black and White Nail Paints, Lip Paint in Blac and Kohl Pencil in blac. The Barry M bundle costs £10, which saves you £3.46 when you buy all the products separately. I have checked this on Superdrug and it is definitely a saving. 


  • Sleek Halloween Bundle - I also found this Halloween bundle on the Boots website. Within this bundle, you will receive; I-Divine palette in Enchanted Forest, I-Quad Eyeshadow palette in Black , a true colour lipstick in Vamp and a dip it eyeliner in Black. Obviously, these are all dark colours due to the theme of the bundle. When you buy all these products together, it will cost £17.49 rather than £23.46, giving you a saving of £5.97.


                                                      Debenhams

£10 Elizabeth Arden lipsticks - The last offer for this month's post is the amazing deal by Elizabeth Arden. They have temporarily reduced all the lipsticks within their brand to just £10. As everyone knows, Elizabeth Arden is a high end brand that charges £18 - £21 per lipstick which is a lot of money. If you buy a lipstick for £21 and it is currently reduced to £10, you have saved £11 which is an amazing save. This offer is only available from 19th to 25th October, so go and get your lipstick now.



So they are all the best deals and savings that I could find for this month. I will try and do this kind of post every month to share with you the deals that I can find. If you want to know the latest deals for next month, then subscribe to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment