Thursday 26 August 2010

Johnson's Holiday skin body lotion review

I know this is a bit too late but i wanted to give you my view on it. Right this product is meant to tan your legs or any part of the body day by day. it is a slow tanner that works everyday. It is meant to be streak free and tan will develop after 3-4 days.

My view on this product is not good. This product is rubbish. It smells horrible and it made me look orange after 3 days after a applied it everyday. The orange look is not a good look. It makes streaks on my legs, it says it doesnt but it does and i couldnt get rid of it, so i had streaky orange looking legs whcih wasnt nice because i had a party quite soon after that.
This was my quick review on this product and dont be fooled in what it says on the package because it is not true. Thanks for reading this post, bye
Laurenx-x

No comments:

Post a Comment