Sunday 8 August 2010

Benefit Pencils

Hiya everyone. A little while ago, glamour mag was offering free benefit pencils with their mags. There was three types. There was Eye Bright, It Stick and Bad Gal. There was one pencil with every mag. So i got two of them. I got Eye Bright and It Stick. I wasnt keen on the Bad Gal because i am not a eyeliner person and i dont wear eyeliner much. The mag cost 2 pounds each. I looked through the magazine and i didnt like it because on every page there was a advert. Basically there was a lot of adverts and very little writing, so i didnt like the mag. This post is a little review on both of the pencils. I know it is late but i didnt make a blog that long ago. So here we go....

 The Eye Bright is the best pencil i think. The pencil is too brighten the eyes to make the eyes look more wake and more refresh. The pencil is a light pale pink colour and it is a nice colour for the eyes to make them wake. I would put this in the inner corner of the eye and i might use this as a highlighter under my brows. Also i would use this under my eyes to make my skin look brighter and look more healthy. The texture of the pencil is very creamy and it glides onto the skin easily.Also it is very blendable. Its not cakey, its just looks nice of tired skin. So i would recommend this for anyone because it is a nice pencil to have in your make-up kit.

The It Stick is a concealer. The concealer is too conceal spots etc. There was only one colour it came in. The colour was a light colour. This will not be good for people with darker skin tones but it is good for me because i have a light colour skintone and it suits me very well. The concealer is a basic tool for the make-up kit. The texture is the same as the Eye Bright. It is very creamy and easily blendable, so you dont need to rub away to blend in with the skin. This is also i good pencil to have.

 I never had anything from benefit, so this was very good for me. Benefit products are expensive for me because i like to save my money and i rather buy benefit products when i get a proper job. The pencils come in a little box with the name on it. I thought it was nice to have it in a box. So this is my sort of review on the benefit pencils i got in the glamour mag. Thanks for reading this post, any suggestions on what i can do, please leave a comment on this post or any posts i have done. Thanks
Laurenx-x

No comments:

Post a Comment