Saturday 14 August 2010

My Top 10 songs i like at the moment

I decided to do a post like this because i want to show people these amazings singers and bands because they are good to listen to. These are in no particular order
1. Alexandra Burke - All night long - Loved this song when i first heard it

2. The Wanted - All Time Low - This is a new band and this is their first single

3. JLS - The Club Is Alive - I didnt like this song at first but it grew on me

4. Ne-yo - Beautiful Monster - Love this song

5. Katy Perry - California Gurls - Very good song to listen to, so catchy

6. The Saturdays - Missing You - Also love this song, got a good beat

7. Enrique Iglesias - I like It -  Love it
 
8. Basshunter - Saturday - Didnt like it at first but love it now

9. Basshunter - I Can't Deny - This is sort of an old song but still love it

10. Inna - Amazing - Always liked it qhen it came out

That is my top 10 songs i like at the moment. I will do this often to show you what music i like to listen to. Thanks for readin this post,
 Lauren x-x

No comments:

Post a Comment