Saturday 31 July 2010

Simple Skincare Haul

This is a haul on the skincare brand called simple. I bought these the same time i bought my make-up products in my last haul. I didnt want to put it in their because i was just going to have that as a beauty products haul. I have three products i would like to show you. But first off, i have spot prone skin and i did have problems with my skin last year and i had to use the clean and clear advantage face wash, clean and clear dual action moisturiser and the clearasil skin perfecting wash. I used them for over a year and it did clear up my skin very good but the clean and clear face wash did make my skin dry, so i stopped using it for a couple of weeks to see how my skin would cope. My skin was very good and i did get a few spots but not as bad as i was, so then i wanted to try something else and went to my local boots and got three simple skincare things.

 The first one is the Kind to skin moisturising facial wash
.

 The next one is the Kind to skin smoothing facial scrub.



 The last one is Kind to skin Rich moisturiser.
This is what i got in my Simple skincare haul. I will do a Review on these soon. I hope these products wont break me out in spots, but will have to wait and see. Thanks for reading this post, If you have any ideas on what i can do, then please write a comment to this post. Also if you want me to try and get something and review it for you then i will. Thanks
Laurenx-x

No comments:

Post a Comment